Monday, August 8, 2011

Oh Children. They are so innocent

Chris's little cousins live not to far away from us and they enjoy playing on our front yard. There are four of them between the ages of 7-11, so you can imagine how crazy it can get sometimes, but they are a lovable group and they are extremely fun to be around. Well a few days ago they were playing with their skateboards and bikes outside our lawn, when they saw the zombie gnomes going after a squirrel. They thought it was pretty funny so they "pretended" the Zombie Gnomes were attacking them. (we all know the Zombie Gnomes were)


 I looked outside and screamed at them to inside the house. I quickly summoned Wyrick to kill those nasty critters. The kids and I watched as there was an epic battle of Zombie parts flying across the garden. Finally Wyrick came out victorious (again I might add) and went back to his temporary home.


I turned to the kids and said, "And that's why you don't play with Zombie Gnomes". I am happy to say that we saved some lives that day. No one got hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment